Friday, January 23, 2009

A Message from Talyor . . .

As adults we all go through the mixed emotions of watching our children head off to college or move some distance away. I think the four teachers (workers) have very similar feelings today as it is the last day we spend with our students (readers).We haven’t had the years to bond with them, however, a mere ten days has been enough to make it tough to say goodbye. I believe the feelings are mutual by listening to some our readers as they express the same. We hope the friendships we have started will yield the fruit we hoped for when this endeavor started.

here is a message from one of Taylor's students



Hello

Yes I am. Thank for the time you and Taylor spent teaching me. I really apreciate the biblie and everthing you share with me to contribute God s will.
i would like to help others like you, I really think that God has a plan in our life



Bless

Maritza

No comments: