Thursday, March 18, 2010

Message from Andrea # 2

Panamanians!  J  2010       3/16
Well the first day of our classes was a success! I had four Basic classes, the first at 2:00, that one was small with only three students, but still a good class! My second one at 4:00, had about nine, or ten students, that was a good one! And the third class at 6:00, had ten students, that was a great one! And the last one was at 9:00, with about four students. Then I had three regular students which were great!
I realized when I first started the first class I didn’t have all of my material! I was standing there thinking, “Oh great I’m supposed to be this great North American that doesn’t have all of her stuff together!” But then God just started dropping ideas in my brain, and we kept going.  I have one class that has a lot of younger kids in it but there are some adults in it, so it was interesting trying to balance having kids and adults but still having to teach the same simple material. But it was lots of fun! I absolutely love teaching!!!!








No comments: