Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas. . .

I hope all is well with you as you read this message. I would like to go to San Diego one more time but I am unsure of the need at this time. I will contact the folks at Barrett Junction and see what is happening there. I may need to survey the work area there to make an informed decision. Keep this in your prayers.

I am into my second day on call as an MPD Chaplain. I am praying for a quiet holiday week. I pray for our police officers to be kept safe during this time.

I am thankful we were able to go to San Diego this year and look forward to the opportunities presented in the coming year.

Buddy Gray

1 comment:

Lake Jackson Citizen said...

Buddy,
And a merry Christmas to you and yours.
The candidacy of Ron Paul must be bringing back memories of your competitive swimming years. It's been kind of fun to watching this happen with one of our locals.
No snow in Lake Jackson this year.
Hope you are well. The blog looks great and your work is of profound significance.
Keep it up.
TF in TX