Friday, January 06, 2006

A New Year. . .

Some would say that it is good that 2005 is behind us, some would say Good Riddance to what seemed like endless tragedies lined up back to back. I guess I am glad that we have a new year to work with, but not because of the bad that happened last year. I like the idea of a fresh start. Approach the tragedies from another angle. Look at all the good that has happened because of the tsunami and hurricane season. People who would not have thought about it before have taken a leap of faith to respond to people in crisis. How great is that! Many people left the comfort zone of home and spent time in tents. Many people at home helped raise funds for others to go the hot zone. I feel renewed starting a new year . . . I am excited to move forward with more opportunities to respond.

let us all continue to make a difference,

Buddy

No comments: